Training Introduction to Industrial Process Control adalah program Training Engineering dari PT Gama Semesta Konsultindo. Training Introduction to Industrial Process Control diselenggarakan di Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Surabaya, Bandung, Semarang dan Bali.
Deskripsi Pelatihan / Training Introduction to Industrial Process Control
This course is intended for entry-level instrumentation mechanics or experienced electricians who need to understand the basics of industrial process control. With a focus upon OSHA compliance, the student will be introduced to process control with the understanding that the individual must be a qualified person to be able to work on the equipment. With that in mind the person will learn about the construction, operation, and how to avoid the hazards associated with both pneumatic and electronic process controllers. At the conclusion of the course the participant should be able to: Identify and use the ANSI/ISA-S5.1 consensus industrial standard process symbols, Troubleshoot to the device level basic process control systems given either the Process and Instrumentation Diagram and/or the Instrument Loop Diagram, Perform the required calculations to find typical process control parameters given a software simulated single loop controller configured in either Proportional, Proportional and Integral, Proportional and Derivative, or Proportional and Integral and Derivative modes.
Materi Pelatihan / Training Introduction to Industrial Process Control
- Fundamentals of Process Control : On/Off, Proportional, Integral, Derivative
- Industrial Process Control Symbols : Understanding ANSI/ISA-S5.1 process control symbols, Understanding and Drawing Process and Instrumentation Diagrams, Understanding and Drawing Instrument Loop Diagrams, Using process control diagrams to troubleshoot industrial control systems
- Control Valves : Purpose and use of control valves, actuators, and positioners, Significance of valve coefficients and sizing considerations.
- Proportional control concepts : First Order Lag calculations, How to calculate Dead Time, Adding Manual Reset to Proportional Control, Hands-on software laboratory
- Proportional and Integral Control concepts : Additional Process Dynamics, The dynamic behavior of control valves, Tuning PI controllers, Hands-on software laboratory
- PID Controllers : Open Loop Tuning Methods, Closed Loop Tuning Methods Use several different tuning strategies to effectively tune a process controller given a software simulated single loop controller.
Peserta Pelatihan / Training Introduction to Industrial Process Control
Training ini secara khusus ditujukan bagi staff, operator, supervisor dan engineer
Instruktur Pelatihan / Training Introduction to Industrial Process Control
Heruwanto, S.T., M.M.
Waktu dan Tempat Pelatihan / Training Introduction to Industrial Process Control
- 3 (hari) kerja, di Hotel berbintang Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Surabaya, Bandung, Semarang dan Bali
- Quota minimum 2 orang peserta
- Fasilitas : Modul (hard and soft copy), sertifikat, flash disk, training kit, souvenir, lunch, 2x coffee break
Jadwal Pelatihan / Training Introduction to Industrial Process Control
- 12 – 14 Oktober 2021
- 7 – 9 Desember 2021