Training Maintenance Management (Advanced) adalah program Training Engineering dari PT Gama Semesta Konsultindo. Training Maintenance Management (Advanced) diselenggarakan di Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Surabaya, Bandung, Semarang dan Bali.
Deskripsi Pelatihan / Training Maintenance Management (Advanced)
Maintenance costs in advanced manufacturing companies, e.g. electronics manufacturing companies, have been steadily increasing as the companies upgrade their production facilities. Maintenance costs are normally a considerable portion of the product cost. To maintain a competitive place in the market, it is critical for an advanced manufacturing company to have a sound maintenance management system, which can control its maintenance costs at the lowest level and maintain its overall equipment effectiveness at the highest level. This paper reports on an integrated maintenance management system, which has been developed and implemented in an advanced electronics manufacturing company in Hong Kong. The methods and principles of the system are discussed in sections on maintenance performance auditing, cost recording and tracing, reliability centred maintenance planning and control, condition monitoring and on-line feedback control, and integrated maintenance planning and control
Materi Pelatihan / Training Maintenance Management (Advanced)
- Modern Maintenance Management Approach
- Modern maintenance techniques and methodologies
- Total maintenance strategy and bench marking to increase maintenance performance and costs effectiveness
- Optimization of running operation of assets along with its preservation at all times their functions?
- Pareto principle in the diversified assets
- New Paradigm in Maintenance and Failure Management
- New paradigm of modern maintenance management approach, to totally transform the archaic maintenance conducts to a new, logical, and effective maintenance management of the future?
- Understanding the differences between failure management and failure prevention to preserve function of assets in their performance standards
- Successful and Proven Maintenance Technique and Methodology in Industries
- Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) its foundation and strength
- Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) its foundation and strength
- Human resources management of change in future maintenance management
- Beware to system operation and maintenance procedures that is not optimized by RCM procedure that can caused catastrophic accidents to the assets TPM and RCM Implementation
Peserta Pelatihan / Training Maintenance Management (Advanced)
Teknisi, engineer, supervisor yang bekerja pada bidang maintenance dan operation untuk berbagai macam bidang seperti industri, perminyakan, dll.
Instruktur Pelatihan / Training Maintenance Management (Advanced)
Ir. Rini Dharmastiti, M.Sc., Ph.D
Waktu dan Tempat Pelatihan / Training Maintenance Management (Advanced)
- 3 (hari) kerja, di Hotel berbintang Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Surabaya, Bandung, Semarang dan Bali
- Quota minimum 2 orang peserta
- Fasilitas : Modul (hard and soft copy), sertifikat, flash disk, training kit, souvenir, lunch, 2x coffee break
Jadwal Pelatihan / Training Maintenance Management (Advanced)
- 31 Agustus – 2 September 2021
- 9 – 11 November 2021